Sunday 12 February 2017

Young model coming up with a bright future.




Hy,My name is Asoh Cynthia, I am 16years old,soon to be 17-year-old on.the month of April 23rd 2017. I am an igbo girl originated from Imo State. I graduated from Tonia International College last year July...

I.am a nice friendly cheerful girl..,I loves kids a lot...
I am into modeling,a TEENMODEL ,I entered into modeling recently,I am a new face,but has big dreams. Modeling is my passion,though I am a science student,I just have this desire for it,I had always wanted to be a model since when I was in junior class,now I am..just like a dream come true,all thanks to God.
 Social media:
 Facebook: Diana Asoh
Pls like my  Fb page :https://m.facebook.com/Diana-YModel-703850623128783/#
Pls follow me on Instagram @_Cindy.flora

No comments:

Post a Comment