Thursday 6 October 2016

Charly Boy Releases Weird Photos with His ‘Virgin Girls’, Leans on One’s Bum

Former PMAN President, Charles Oputa
popularly know as Charly Boy has
released weird photos with some few
ladies which he tagged his ‘virgins’.

Charly Boy, popularly known as Area
Father is back in the news again after
releasing some questionable photos with
some young ladies termed ‘virgins’ on
his Instagram page.
He uploaded the images spiced up
intensely by a costumier and
professionally taken by a photographer
at the studio with a long message about
his awkward personality.



“Do you feel like you transform, going
from one element of your character to
another one? “There are four
personalities that dwell in this body.
Charles Emeka Oputa, the guy you’re
having this conversation with. The
phenomenon you know as CharlyBoy,
Linda my feminine alter ego and
Odudubariba the spiritual warrior.
I keep reinventing myself as I keep
circumventing, even though I have taken
a beating from foes, the nigerian army,
the police ect ect I have kept on ticking,
because my words and ways have
inspired millions of youths to be
themselves to never allow anybody kill
their dreams. Because of me, many Naija
youths never gave up on themselves or
their dream.
I have been teaching them, how to keep it
real. And I have shown them that they
can’t afford to compromise their dream
bcos some idiot don’t get it. Yes I will for
ever keep transforming because am a
student of life. As long as I have my
young exceptional youths as my friend I
will never run out of steam, I will never
grow old. I will always be a Boy at heart.
CharlyBoy is a vitality brand. The rest is
drama, welcome to my world. F*ck the
rest.”

No comments:

Post a Comment