Sunday 2 October 2016

Man Stuck In Friend’s Wife While Committing Adultery

According to an eyewitness , the sordid
incident happened in a community in the
Ibiono Ibom Local Government of Akwa Ibom
State when the culprit ,
said to be an elder in a
local church and a close friend of the husband
of the woman whose name was given as Ubon
Ekanem .
Ekanem who is a fisherman , narrated that
though he had reports that Elder Ndarake, a
married man with five children, always
sneaked into his house whenever he was away
on his fishing trips which sometimes lasted
weeks, he never suspected that he could have
an amorous relationship with his wife and
mother of seven children.
“ I have known Elder Ndarake for many years
and he was even the one that recommended
my wife to me when I wanted to get married .
He stood in for me during the traditional
marriage as I lost my father at an early age.
As such, coming to my house even in my
absence, I never suspected anything because
apart from his closeness to me , he is an elder
in our local church and always preached
against immorality .
Even when people told me that he went to my
house at odd hours when I am not around, I
still believed he went there to see to the
welfare of my family .
But I was shocked when three young men
from our village came to look for me where I
was fishing to tell me that Obong Idung
( Village Head ) , wanted me to come home as
fast as I could.
I thought our village had been attacked by our
neighbours in Cross River State, so I hurried
home , only to meet Elder Ndarake in the full
view of people , Unclad and stuck inside my
wife’ s private part . ”
“ If not for people that restrained me , I would
have macheted him to death because I was
very angry . Though people said I placed
Mbiam ( Powerful traditional charm ) on my
wife, I did not such thing . It was our gods that
wanted to disgrace them.
They were later entangled after some
sacrifices by a local native doctor but I have
handed over my wife to him. I don’ t want her
again, ” Ekanem narrated .

No comments:

Post a Comment